Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sheepdog up



It is Police officer awareness week... normally I would post without reservation...but....this year to be totally honest I'm a little afraid... alot of us Leo Wives have changed our names on social media so our husbands can't be found thru us. We've tolerated hate speech without literally knocking someone's block off... we've waited anxiously for him to come home safe and sound with our hearts in our throats after a newscast tells of another officer down. BUT.. despite all of that we are so very proud of our sheepdogs. If you see an officer, a sheepdog... tell them thank you and that you appreciate them being that thin blue line that stands between order and chaos. Now, more than ever, they need to hear it! So to all sheepdogs and to my hunka hunka burning love especially. .. Thank you and I am so very proud of you!     This video is for you.......  I see you..... thank you.... Sheepdog Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your day to listen to my heart!